Thanksgiving is coming and it's a great time to sneak in some essential skills with themed fun with students in grades 3-5! Students eagerly work on these activities, and what teacher doesn't love that?
|12 pages of skill-building fun|
- Grammar Acrostic Game: Students will review how to use common & proper nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs in this grammar game. This could be used as a center activity or class game.
- Grammar Helper: A grammar resource that instructs students and gives Thanksgiving themed examples of how to use nouns (common and proper), verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. This can be used to play the grammar acrostic game.
- Multiplication BINGO Game: A class BINGO game that reinforces multiplication basic facts.
- Geography & Math Acrostic: Geography and math are reviewed with a fun acrostic (with answer key).
- Teacher Note Paper: And for you . . . there's a fun "Message from the Teacher" note paper set with 4 designs.
Check out these activities and add them to your holiday-themed lessons that sneak in important skills in a fun way.