Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Welcome to my blog!


Many teachers have connected with me in the the past years through my website, www.mrsrenz.net   I'm excited to be beginning my blog and hope to reconnect with teachers.  For the past 13+ years, I've shared my work, teaching ideas, and projects on my website.  If I had to guess at how many emails I got over the years since beginning my Mrs Renz Class website in the year 2000, I would say well over 10,000 teachers. I LOVE connecting and helping other teachers.  It is a passion of mine.  Now, I am continuing to share with teachers around the world in a BIG way.



I must say, when the website called Teachers pay Teachers got started, I resisted the thought that teachers would sell their ideas.  I have ALWAYS shared my materials and creations and believe that teachers have a really hard job and we're all trying to do the same thing . . . create amazing lessons that our engage and capture the imagination and light the fire in our students.  We all need to share what works with kids.  I've spent more hours than I can say in the past year writing up in great detail and turning what's been in my head to share with teachers. I am having a blast, too!

One day last year, I finally broke down and created an account on TpT in order to buy some super cute teaching fonts.  While exploring the depth of materials on the site, I had a change of heart.  I decided to become a contributing teacher and decided to share my lessons, activities, projects, and years of experience with other teachers.

Now, I have 121 teaching products I've created posted to TpT.  My materials are aimed to make YOUR job easier.  I include everything but the kitchen sink in the hopes to save you time.

In the coming weeks and months as I get this blog up and running, I plan to share with teachers in the hopes of reaching out to help from afar.

So stay tuned and follow me on this journey of sharing and helping.

2 comments:

  1. Heather, your website has always been one of my favorites. When I taught 4th grade it was a go to site:) You graciously shared everything, but times have changed. I hope you do well on Teachers Pay Teachers. You deserve it. Look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy. I'm glad you found me! Thanks for your kind words and for following my website. The items I'm adding on Teachers pay Teachers are WAY more than I shared on my website. I tried to include everything needed for each item and I'm having fun creating lessons and activities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...