Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Currently...March is Coming to an End

Can you believe that it's almost April?!  Where in the world has the time gone??  I am currently working on gearing up my blog for the re-design and I am so excited to share it with you all in the VERY near future!!  

Watching: My daughter introduced me to the movie, and I must say, I love it.  It's so catchy.

Loving: All of this extra sunlight just seems to make me have more energy!  Can you guess where all of that extra energy goes?  If you guessed to creating more TpT products you were spot on! :)

Thinking:  My mind is constantly coming up with more ideas to put out on TpT, I just need more hours in the day, and more days in the year.  :)  In due time they will all be out there to help inspire students and teachers.

Wanting:  A few years ago I was selected as a JASON Project Teacher Argonaut to produce a live broadcast from the rainforrest of Panama with Dr. Ballard.  While I was there I worked with an amazing group of teachers and students from all over the U.S. I sure do miss them.  I can't wait for the teacher reunion next month in Ohio.

Needing:  I know we just got back from our spring break trip to Orlando, but boy, I am ready for another vacation.  I think the travel bug bit me while we were gone. :)

Hours and Last Day:  Our teacher hours are 8-4, but this year I am a teacher on special assignment working at the district office creating and implementing common core math materials district wide.  I worked from 8:00-6:40 today prepping for a training tomorrow.

Make sure to follow my blog for my first ever blog give-away coming with my new re-design!  Also don't forget to check out my Facebook for my first ever Facebook freebie.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had more hours too! I have so much to get accomplished. My list never ends. I went to Orlando for sb as well and I'm still wanting to relax. Cant' wait to see your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were also in Orlando for spring break!! Too funny. Disney and Universal sure are so much fun. Your blog is adorable by the way, I started following you to see all of your new updates. :)

      Delete
  2. I think I could use some more hours too! :) If you find a good source for adding time to the clock, please let me know! :) I've never been to Florida, and I haven't had a real vacation in years. Maybe I need to. :) Looking forward to seeing your new blog design! :)

    Danielle
    Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle,
      Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! What do you think of the new design?? I just popped on by your blog and it is adorable. I am one of your newest followers. :)

      Delete
  3. I still haven't seen Frozen and I'm starting to think I may be the last person on Earth. Yesterday a student started talking to me about the movie and after a minute or so of her excitement she said, "You have seen it, haven't you?" Ummm...I guess I need to see it! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 22 year old daughter was the one who introduced me to it!! She works at an elementary school and her 1st-3rd grade reading group kids talked about it so much that she felt she had to watch it!! It's a great one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...