Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

FREE Poetry Gift #2

Thanks for helping me celebrate my TpT Milestone achievement!  Today's poetry FREE gift #2 is a birthday poem.  Birthday poems are super fun and give students time to reflect upon their upcoming birthday and the responsibility that comes with getting older.  I love giving students a reason for students to write!  The set includes 4 pages of PDF student directions, an example poem, and student rough draft worksheet.  These are perfect for grades 3-5.

Be sure to download this birthday poem FREEBIE and the three others that are coming in the next few days. Make sure you got yesterday's animal riddle poem freebie, too!

In celebration of my TpT Milestone achievement, everything literacy-related in my TpT store is 20% off until April 23!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...