Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy New Blog Day!

Today is the day I got my new blog design and I can't be happier about it!  I love all things techie like SMART Boards, iPads, using any computer software, and creating and maintaining a 4th grade classroom website but blogging is a new world for me.  When I need help, I ask for it, and love the work of Designs by Kassie.   Thanks, Kassie!

That's all for tonight!  I'll sleep well and will probably dream of all the things I can and should be sharing on my blog.  :)

Please leave me a comment so I can meet and follow you!

Good teachers share what works with kids because we're all trying to achieve the same end result!

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    Your blog design is SOOO cute!!! Kassie designed mine too, isn't she amazing?? I love what you said about all bloggers trying to achieve the same end result! I also love that blogging gives us a platform to connect with other teachers who we wouldn't otherwise "meet." I can't wait to read your future posts; have a great weekend!

    Lauren
    A Teachable Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...