Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

July Currently

I can't believe it's July already!  That means great sunny weather with lots of family time, and trips to Las Vegas for the TpT Conference and to Maine to help our daughter move in to her house for grad school.

I am officially retired and am probably going to be busier than ever now!  I'm excited to get to spend time creating more teaching materials that will help save teachers time.  So excited!
Listening:  My daughter and I like watching The Bachelorette (and Bachelor) together. I'll sure miss her when she goes to Maine in August and I have to watch it by myself!

Loving:  I "officially" retired from working 8 am - 4 pm BUT not from staying connected and making products for teachers!  This means I get to work for myself...on my own schedule...on my own time and I am SO EXCITED!  I will probably seriously be busier than ever now but I LOVE IT!

Thinking:  I am super excited to attend the TpT Conference in Vegas next week!  Yikes.  It's coming up so quickly.  I can't wait to listen to the amazing teachers I've been blogging with and following.  

Wanting:  Our Golden is a sweetheart and is so smart but he uses that to his advantage!  It's time to get serious about training him to come when WE want him to...not when HE wants to!

Needing:  When our daughter moves out and heads from Oregon to Maine for grad school (physical therapy) she will be gone for three years and possibly forever.  We have to do a serious clean out. This summer is it!

4th Plans:  My family will all come over for a big BBQ at our house and we'll hang out on the back deck spending time together.  Maybe we'll head to the main street of town for the annual 4th of July parade wearing some red, white and blue.

So, how about You?  What are YOU doing currently?  Head over to Oh Boy Fourth Grade and link up!

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know you retired! Congrats to you!!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel. Retired from going to school from 8-4 but I'll be working on TpT products on my own timeline. I'm so excited for this new chapter. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have a busy July! I would love to spend my "work days" creating TpT products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, your dog is way too cute! We been thinking of getting a golden retriever for sometime now. Congrats on your retirement! I'l be sure to stop by your blog to see all of your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've owned 6 Goldens over the past 25 years and can't imagine owning another breed. :) You can't go wrong. ~Heather

      Delete
  4. Hi Heather! I found your blog through Currently and am now your latest follower. Your pup is adorable!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      Your wish has been granted, and I am now your 200th Bloglovin' follower. :) Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to staying connected via blogging.
      - Heather

      Delete
  5. Oh so seriously jealous of the "free" time you will have now!! Congratulations on retiring, enjoy it!!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...