Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

The Ultimate Teacher Binder is Here!

Do you like to be organized and enjoy a cute looking binder?  Look no further!  
Here it is!    And . . .this set is on sale for the first 3 days!
I'm super excited to announce that I just uploaded my newest creation, The Ultimate Editable Teacher Binder!  It is ready for the 2014-2015 year as well as 2015-2016.  There are also 28 essential teacher forms that you can edit and personalize with MS Word.
Click here to see details
Also included in the set are LOTS of colors and choices of binder covers that you can add your own text to using MS Powerpoint.

This set allows you to personalize your teacher binder and save the forms for re-use every year.  That saves you time and money!

Can you tell I'm excited about this set?  lol  I am in Mexico as I write this, sitting by the pool and vowed not to begin my novel until I completed this set.  :)  I'll be reading my daughter's recommendation, "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green.   Once I'm finished, we're going to go see the movie together.

If you see a form you'd like included in the set, just email me and I'll make it and add it to the set.  I want this to be your ULTIMATE TEACHER BINDER!  Enjoy the binder!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...