Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Teacher Agenda - 2-Page Planner

I don't know about you guys, but I NEED my agenda planner to stay organized.  Sometimes it's hard to keep track of all the IEP meetings, grade level meetings, staff meetings, duties, days off, the list just goes on and on!  I have searched long and and hard for the "perfect" planner and came to the conclusion that it didn't exist, so I created one!  This planner fits perfectly in my binder with all of my other teaching essentials.  I cannot wait to start using it (while I am retired now, you still wouldn't believe all of the things I have to keep track of.  I feel more busy now than ever before!). 

I hope that you all find this 2-page planner just as useful as I do :)  Please post pictures of you using your agenda!  I would love to feature all of my agenda users in a future blog post!  E-mail your photos to mrsrenzteaches@gmail.com.  Happy planning and organizing everyone!

The brand new agenda is on sale for the first three days!  

My favorite part of this agenda is all of the space on the monthly layout to write down everything I need to do for the day.  I also love that there is extra room, just in case. :)

If you are really trying to get organized, you may also want to check out some of my teacher binder sets that include binder covers, spines, divider pages, and the most important teacher forms!! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...