Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Math Tip: Dynamic Paper is Dynamite!

Hey everyone.  I absolutely LOVE teaching math!  In this series of Math Tips, I'm going to be sharing some of my favorites websites.  You can also find these and MANY more on my teacher and student website, www.mrsrenz.net .

Today's featured website is created by National Council for Teachers of Math.  I can't say enough about how great this site is to help you teach math more interactively.  It helps you create math tools you can use in your classroom and if you are lucky enough to have a SMART Board, you and your students will love using this website.

This web page is listed in the "Interactive" section of the site and is called Dynamic Paper.  Here, you can make custom images that you can download and use to create your classroom presentations and handouts.  You can make your own graph paper, create number lines and grids, make spinners and nets, and demonstrate tessellations.  Using the tools you can color the items, too.  Check it out!
Teach, love, math!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll be sharing more of my favorites so keep checking back in! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...