Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Math Tip: My Favorite Online Calculator

Student engagement. That's what it's all about.  If you don't have their attention, they're not learning.

I love using a SMART Board for just that reason.  While working on anything that requires use of a calculator, this is a must!  This calculator is an online website, great for use on the SMART board to make learning more interactive.  The kids love coming up to the SMART board and pressing the buttons (that even make noise as they press them) on the huge calculator!    I must admit I even use this at home because it's so fun.  :)

This calculator is hosted in the U.K. by Ambleside Primary School and it has the most awesome sound effects that kids love.  Check it out!  This and other great math web links are located on my website for students and teachers.
Online Calculator link
Enjoy everything math!

P.S.  My daughter and I are off to Vegas for the TpT Conference in Vegas!  How exciting!  Stay tuned for updates from Vegas.
I think I'm getting good at this whole "selfie" thing :)

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Vegas! That picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura. My daughter taught me about "selfies" and now I'm hooked! Stay tuned for a post jam packed with information I have learned at the conference! :)

      Delete
  2. I love seeing all your Vegas happenings on Instagram!! Hope you're having a blast!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! It sure has been a blast! Keep checking back for my post about all that I learned in Vegas, along with some new ideas. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...