Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

VEGAS BABY!

What an incredible day! One quick post before my daughter and I head off to dinner (I will post a lengthy one later on to really dive into the biggest tips and tricks when I get back home).  I wanted to share my top 3...okay maybe 4 take-aways for the day.  I hope you all had as much fun as I did if you attended the conference.  If you didn't, I really hope this gives you a snapshot of some of what I found to be the most important tips from the day.  Meeting the faces behind the names and store fronts was awesome!  I already know this, but connecting with others today reinforces that TpT’ers are ALL incredible human beings with stories that inspire me.  The TpT team is amazing, talented, and here to help all of us.   The TpT speakers shared what worked for them so we could learn and pay it forward with others.  We are all one one BIG TpT family.  
L to R - Top: Deanna Jump (Mrs. Jump's Class) and me, my daughter and I, Kimberly (KG fonts) and me
Middle: Myself, Paul Edelman (TpT Founder), and my daughter, our breakfast table with Rachel Lynette (Minds in Bloom) and Laura Candler (Teaching Resources)
Bottom: Myself and Erin Cobb from (I'm Lovin' Lit), myself and Rachel Lynette (Minds in Bloom)
I want to say a quick THANKS to everyone who worked to this conference a reality!  I’m so thankful I could attend.  I’ll do my best to share with all of you what I’ve learned.  My mind is swimming and I'm sure my next few blog posts will be full of hints and tips for other teacher sellers, so be watching for that!  

8 comments:

  1. Love your pictures and your takeaway points are fabulous! Everyone's excitement and pictures are encouraging me to join the fun next year. Glad you had a great time, cannot wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura! I sure hope to see you next year for the TpT conference so that you can join in on the fun. :) I'm still working on my post about the conference, but I promise it will be up soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather!

    I wish I would've met you in Vegas! I'm a fellow Oregon blogger. :)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would have been awesome Sarah! I think I heard something about an Oregon/Washington blogger meet up soon. I don't know many details. But I sure hope that next year we can meet up, and possibly suggest to TpT a breakout by grade level and location to meet others in our areas!

      Delete
  3. Hey Heather,
    It was great to meet you after the session - and your daughter! Thanks so much for your kind words.
    :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erin! It was fabulous to actually get to meet you. Your session was fabulous. My daughter and I just got home from Vegas today and were reminiscing about the trip. I really enjoyed attending your session and hearing your story. Thank you so much for taking the time to lead a session. I appreciate it so much!
      Heather

      Delete
  4. Hi Heather! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! I have to admit that this is my first visit to your blog and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blog design and colors...absolutely adorable! You have some great tips and tricks in this post. Glad to have met you!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather,
    I just love reading everyone's take away points - they are all so different. Some I have learned before and others I had NO idea! We can always learn from others, can't we? It was great to meet you!
    : Shelley
    The Write Stuff Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...