Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho! It's a Christmas SALE!

Hi teacher friends!  Everything in my TpT store that is Christmas related is on sale now through Sunday night, Nov. 23!
Most of my Christmas items are less than the price of a small latte so shop away and see if there's anything you would like to add to your Christmas repertoire!  But don't stop having lattes, for gosh sake!   :)

When you're at my store, look under "Custom Categories" on the left side and then look for "Holidays."

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    Please go to my blogspot to check out the details of the nomination.
    Happy blogging!

    http://tricksofthetradeinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...