Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

What Famous People Do You Study During Your Biography Unit?

 Hi teachers!  If you teach a biography unit, I need your help.  :)

Question:  What famous people do your students want to study?   Please leave me a comment with your answer. 
Please take a look at this list of names and leave me a comment if you have suggestions to add to the list.  I want to include biography people that students want to learn about and to reach an international audience of teachers and students.  I have a webpage with links for each of these famous people.   Thank you so much.
You can peek at my complete 6-week biography project on TpT.  Students love choosing and researching their favorite person and the project reaches across many disciplines.

Please leave a comment if you see someone who should be added to the list.  Thanks so much for your input.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great suggestion! I love teaching the Fibonacci sequence! Thanks for your help!

      Delete
    2. I can't believe I forgot Pascal too. (obviously I love math a little too much)

      Delete
    3. You can never love math enough! Thanks for another great suggestion! :)

      Delete
  2. Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Oprah Winfrey

    Miss Tarasi
    misstarasi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, thanks for the great ideas! Check your email for a little something from me. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...