Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

SMART (Board) Tip: Using the SMART Notebook Gallery

Today's tip is on using the tons of resources in the SMART Notebook Gallery.  There are TONS of clip art images and multimedia components in the built-in Gallery.   Take some time to pop open the folders and see the wealth of information inside to help animate your lessons.

I love collecting great resources I find on the web.   On my website, in the Teacher Zone, you can find two different web pages I've organized to help you.  This page is curriculum related and this is organized by state/country and school district.
To get students' attention, I often use the SMART Notebook file with the interactive timer   slowly counting down. I don't have to say a word.  Students know what to do.  It's a great, easy classroom management tool.

Here's some tips to insert an interactive timer  rom the SMART Notebook Gallery into your SMART Notebook file.
I hope this tip has helped.  Let me know if you have a question or a question about how-to do something with your SMART Board, let me know and I'll do a blog post.   To get some of the SMART Board lessons I've created, visit my TpT store and click the category "SMART Board." Enjoy your SMART Board!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...