Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving Crafty Project: Thanksgiving Dinner Place Name Cards

We woke up to a temperature of a frigid 7 degrees F today so it was definitely a day to stay warm inside!  But what to do?  Make Thanksgiving place name cards! Perfect!

Thanksgiving is at our house house each year and I always like to do something or make something fun.  These place name cards turned out so cute that I decided to type up directions and share them in my TpT store.  They're on sale for the first 3 days!

There are 12 designs to choose from (boys, girls, turkeys) and hair color choices (brown, blonde, red).  Visit my TpT store to see the visual preview that shows all of the designs.  I love them and I hope you do, too!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Copy and paste the link to find out what to do next.

    http://glamourandgluesticks.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award_13.html

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydia and thanks for the Liebster Award nomination! It's great to connect with you! I'll work on paying it forward now. :)
      Heather

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...