Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Favorite Holiday Movie

I'm linking up with Christina at Sugar and Spice for this week's Wordless Wednesday.  If you're going to participate in this fun linky party, be sure to spread the love by commenting on the two blogs ahead of yours, and the one behind it.   :)
I know... Halloween is just barely over but Christmas is just around the corner and let's face it, we are bombarded by loads of shelves of holiday stuff and songs in the stores already.  Christmas is absolutely my favorite holiday!  I love everything about it!

Soon we'll be getting the Christmas boxes out of the barn and setting up the tree. (Yes, we use a fake tree so we can enjoy it from the day after Thanksgiving all the way to New Year's Day!)  We always watch a Christmas movie while we set up the tree.  My favorite movie is Elf.  I love comedies!

My question to you is . . . what is your favorite holiday movie?  Please leave a comment and join the linky fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love Buddy the elf!
    My favorite holiday movie is "The Christmas Story" :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is ELF!!! Second favourite? Christmas Vacation. It cracks me up!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel and on ABC Family! There are so many great ones! White Christmas is one of my favorite classic Christmas movies to watch!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted about how I love the upcoming season, too. I like a lot of Christmas movies, Elf included, but some of my favorites are ones I remember watching when I was little, and watching with my own kids when they were small. The animated Rudolf, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town instantly puts me in a good mood, and who can resist singing along to "Have a Holly Jolly" See you around! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...