Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pinterest Top 3 Pins {Inexpensive Gift Ideas}

I'm excited to link up with Lisa from Pawsitively Teaching and Marissa from Inspired Owl's Corner to share my top 3 December themed Pinterest pins that cost you little to nothing.  These pins are great to use for student and parent volunteer holiday gift giving.
I love the simplicity of this fingerprint christmas light idea!  This would be great to decorate student writing, for card making, or for making student created gift paper (or on the gift bag pin idea below).  :)
Using paper bags to send home student made gifts is perfect but this idea allows students to create their own "house" design and the bag becomes part of the gift.  I love that!
This simple idea to wrap a tic tac box with a personalized message allows you to say thank you to your parent volunteers.  It's the thought that counts!  You could use a die cut machine to make the circle perfect.  

I've got lots of teaching Pinterest boards.  
send me an email and I'll invite you!   mrsrenzteaches@gmail.com  




1 comment:

  1. I adore your pins! The houses are just adorable! I am thinking of packaging our parent gifts that way now! Thank you so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...