Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Branching Out and Bunco Fun with Etsy!

Hi friends!  I LOVE creating and designing on the computer and have officially determined it's what I do as  hobby!

I recently opened an Etsy Store called Mrs. Renz Designs to house my new creations that aren't just for teachers!
In January, my mom hosted her Bunco group party and I couldn't let her use the boring player cards that the group was used to using so I created a super cute (if I do say so, myself!) snowman Bunco card set.  She had a blue and white party theme and it was so cute!  Everyone gave nice compliments on the set.  
Then I designed themed Bunco card sets for each month.  This is my favorite set - the Easter one!
There's a complete year set, too.

THEN I couldn't stand it and designed a super colorful variety set because I was on a roll and couldn't stop!
So when will the designing stop?  Never!  I'm loving it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...