Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My November Pinterest Pick 3 ~ A FUN Linky

Hi friends!  I'm linking up with Lisa at Pawsitively Teaching or this fun Pinterest Linky sharing my favorite November Top 3 Pinterest picks.  For this linky, I focused my pins on fun ideas to use with students in grades 3 - 6.
I love giving students a break from the rigor of academics with some art.  This is a fun still life Indian corn drawing project that would make a beautiful wall display.  It goes without saying that I'd integrate some writing into to go with it.  :)

My #2 pick for November is a free Reader's Theater for grades 4-6.  It offers nine parts.  I love Reader's Theater!  It gives students a chance to read orally and develop confidence with public speaking at the same time.

The next Thanksgiving pin is from my blogger buddy, Layla from Fancy Free in Fourth.  Layla's creation is a persuasive writing (and possibly speaking) where students take the point of view of the turkey and persuade the farmer not to shoot him.  How fun is that?  This is a one-latte priced item in Layla's TpT store.

What ideas to you have for making Thanksgiving month fun and engaging?


3 comments:

  1. That corn artwork is beautiful! And the Thanksgiving readers' theater and turkey writing look so fun too! There are so many great ideas out there that I haven't seen! Thank you so much for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun persuasive writing aCtivity! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Sharing and helping is what our profession is all about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...